Insanity Meal Plan – Introduction
A great new tool for those wanting a healthy lifestyle is the insanity meal plan. Whether you want to lose weight or just tone your body through healthier eating the insanity diet plan will help you make good decisions to achieve great results. This tool is available online and can be personalized to fit your taste in foods and choices you make each day.
When you open the tool online you enter your weight and the goal you are trying to achieve. This will help the tool calculate the best use of food to reach your goal.
Inside this tool you can list the foods you like most and the ones you do not like can be deleted from the list of foods that will be included in your insanity meal plan. The tool will come up with the meals and snacks you need for each day to get the correct number of calories. This insanity eating plan will also let you know the amount of sodium, vitamins, protein, and other nutritional content in your daily meals. You can also see substitutes for items when you do not have the first item chosen by the tool in your kitchen. The tool will make a good substitute for you in the meal plan.
More Instruction On Insanity Meal Plan
The insanity meal plan provides a way for the use to list if they eat fast food or other items not on the day’s meal list. The tool will calculate then the number of calories and other nutritional facts for the day and can adjust future meals that day to help keep the calorie count close to the goal.
This is very helpful due to most people not sticking every day to an insanity food plan all the way through the entire day. Often people make bad choices for snacks or quick meals.
To reach goals it is important to plan and have an insanity workout calendar to follow for success. The more you commit to following your insanity meal plan and your workout the faster you will see yourself achieving your goals.
Insanity Meal Plan Calendar
Planning is the first step and committing is the second. Just adjust when you make a poor choice and start fresh the next day following your calendar and plan.
If you truly want to change your health for the better there are tools you can use to make it easier to plan and to stay devoted to the process of achieving the weight you want to live a healthy life.
By using a tool like this you can know the meals will have foods you like and will meet your nutritional needs each day to help you achieve insanity workout results with appropriate foods in your body to repair the muscles and give you energy.
Following the insanity meal plan can save you time from counting calories every time you pick up a piece of food. Just eat what the meal plan says and you will be just fine.
10 Steps in the Insanity Asylum “Get Shredded” Guide
- Eat Frequently – I eat 6 meals a day (one being my post workout recovery drink & protein), basically every 3 hours
- Go Light at Night – this was one of the changes I incorporated into my diet, basically I made my dinners smaller and shifted more calories to the first half of the day. I also removed carbs (except veggies) from my last 2 meals of the day.
- Limit your portions – With eating 6 meals a day, this goes hand-in-hand but on average I ate about 400 calories per meal, 6x a day
- Eat Lean – this includes lean meats, fruits, veggies, healthy fats. I was already doing this pretty well but I added more healthy fats through out the day to more meals. Things such as almonds, avocados, peanut butter, etc.
- Carbs are cool – Chose whole gain carbs instead of white carbs – this is something I follow very strictly and but as I mentioned above, I removed carbs from my last 2 meals (with the exception of veggies and recovery drink).
- Avoid Dairy – The plan says to avoid dairy and I was very strict about reducing my dairy to 1 serving a day (which was a Greek Yogurt).
- Hydrate – The plan recommends a minimum of 8 cups of 8 ounces of water and avoiding all juices and sodas! I drink about 14 cups of water and avoid all juices/sodas.
- No Alcohol – no problem!
- Don’t fear Fat – it says to avoid butter and cheese (which I did) but it says to eat more healthy fats. I was already eating about 2 servings of healthy fats so I increased this to about 4, while staying within the ratio of 40/40/20. I eat almonds, peanut butter, whole eggs and avocados daily.
- Supplements – it recommends recovery drink for post workout recovery and Shakeology, which I take religiously.
Take control of your obstacles and overcome the weight one by eating healthy and exercising for strength and power. Try out Insanity meal plan today.